I’ve been busy recently designing new routes, to be made into #Teatowels, #Prints, #totes, #Cards, #Aprons & #Mugs. Each printed material poses its own interesting challenges. I’m always on the lookout to design new routes, but they do take a while to plan and get to the printing stage.
Designs have been started on the following:
- Galleries Bus (free transport linking the National Gallery, Portrait Gallery & Modern Art Galleries)
- #28 Bus Direct to the Botanic Gardens
- Museums bus route #35
- #Edinburgh Zoo bus – two here: the #26 Murrayfield that goes past the Zoo & the internal Landrover / trailer that takes one to a high-point of the Zoo on Corstorphine Hill, allowing people to walk back down past the enclosures).
- #Water of Leith
- #Marchmont – Nos, 41 & 24 completed and proving popular.
- Newington – including the Blackford Pond & Observatory.
- Borders Railway –
- #GlasgowSubway – complete* this one & really like the orange result!
- London Bridge Bus
- #Newcastle bridges route Q1 complete MUG*/ Q2 – TO DO –
- A68 Scottish Borders
- A7 Scottish Borders
And plenty more besides :
If you have suggestions on which route you would like to see illustrated, please comment or send me an email with a brief reason why and which landmarks / areas etc., you would like to see included.
I welcome work on commission pieces… 🙂